We are looking for Workday Integration Consultant for our Bhopal office. Interested candidates can apply.
Exp: 5 years
Notice Period: 30 days or below or immediate joiner
Industry: IT Services and Consulting
Employment Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Workday Studio working experience is nice to have:
The role is ” Workday Integration consultant” will act as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for support model, on-site coordinator and responsibilities are not limited listed some of them for your reference
Handling incidents classified as Critical/High/Low/Medium priority.
- Work as a liaison between the business team and the offshore team.
- Efficiently engage on-site and offshore model
- Manage the Workday Incidents, requests and changes in Integrations stream.
- Understand and Manage customer integration Architecture landscape and downstream systems
- Monitor EIB(Inbound/Outbound), Studio, connector based interfaces, Troubleshoot and fix if in case of any issues
- Work with the customer IT team and the business SMEs to update and document integration requirements for fixes and enhancements.
- Analyse and evaluate Change requests and enhancements (If any)
- Execute SIT and Regression Testing
- Coordinate between different stakeholders
- Workday upgrade testing for integration upgrades/fixes for each upgrade
We are a boutique & laser focus company on Oracle EPM, Oracle Cloud Fusion, and NetSuite solution stack. BISP comes with 8 successful years in Oracle EPM, Fusion financial and NetSuite consulting, Python Django custom development service, and 10 years of extensive experience in training delivery services. There are 70 plus skilled resources with experience ranging from 2 to 20 years, working on Oracle EPM, Oracle Cloud Fusion, and NetSuite various modules. We have been providing resources to tier I companies including Oracle, Infosys, KPMG, Huron, and Constellation. In addition to this, we do have Oracle EPM end to end to implementation experience.