1) Hyperion Interactive Reports and exploring its features
2) Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) and exploring its features.
3) Creating Essbase Cube using Essbase Studio and reports in Web Analysis.
4) Creating Essbase Cube using Essbase Studio and reports in OBIEE Answer
Step#1 Open IR Studio
Step#2 Creating a new Database connection is always the first step to retrive data from any database.The below screen shows how to connect to database I’m using MS Access to Create Sales Analysis Report
Step#3 IR has no propertory driver for MS-Access so you need to select ODBC-ODBC Connectivity type.(In another example will show you connecting with Oracle Database)
Step#4 Select the DSN the once you created to connect to your database. Slaes_Analysis_DSN in this example
2) Data Model [Dimensions/Member/Fact required to build report, Joining information
3) Data Mapping Document.[Which element maps to which table.column]
Step#16 Download the complete tutorial from
Download the video tutorial from
[use codec www.gotomeeting.com/codec to view the videos]